Monday, March 22, 2010

SwagBucks


Have you heard me talking about Swag Bucks? Wondering what Swag Bucks are? Let me tell you!! :)

Swag Bucks is a website that rewards you for searching for normal every day things. You use their search engine (instead of yahoo, google, etc) and you get randomly rewarded for searching. You never know when you will get swag bucks or how many, but they add up. I haven't been a member more than a few weeks and I am up to 567 Swag Bucks.

With your swag bucks, you can buy Amazon Gift Cards, Mp3's and all kinds of other things. There are 1000s of prizes to choose from. I'm saving up for something big, but I don't know what yet! :)

If you are interested in Swag Bucks, click the sign up button on my Swidget!


Extra ways to get Swag Bucks:
-upload your picture before April 1 and get 13 swag bucks

-download and use the tool bar (I get 3 one day and 1 the next every time I open Firefox just for having the toolbar installed and it visible)

-go to the special offers page and click on the no obligation deals (skip through all the deals and at the end you can get up to 3 swag bucks!)

No comments: